Type : Local vacancies
Category : Other vacancies at MTK International School
Deadline for receiving applications: 31 March 2019
Contract type: full-time
Salary: defined as 800+ upon qualifications
The Modern Educational Complex named after Heydar Aliyev invites candidates with high education to apply for the position of Admissions. We are seeking a dynamic, creative, and adaptable individual for the role of Admission who provide prospective students with school and program information in hopes of attracting them to their school. Admissions plays both advisory and customer service roles by providing information and direction, as well as promptly answering all questions to ensure student satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field; Master’s degree may be preferred;
- Fluent Azerbaijani/Russian/English speaking and writing skills;
- Experience in education or admissions of 3-5 years;
- Experience with MS Office programs, computer and internet operations required
- Ability to analyze and interpret information
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Coordination of all daily campus visits and special visit days;
- Handle incoming calls and route to appropriate person/department;
- Provide admission team data entry support in processing of applications, test scores, and other supporting credentials for applicant admission review;
- Provide administrative support during the admission process;
- Explain the school policies and enrolment process to the students and their families;
- Scheduling student appointments and interviews for admission process;
- Provide assistance to students in completing admission forms and other related paperwork;
- Maintain a student admissions database with clear and complete student enrolment files;
- Organize educational presentations as per the direction of the Admissions Head;
Interested candidates are requested to submit (in Word or PDF format), attached to an e-mail: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability (250-300 words), (2) a current resume (CV) with a photo. Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the job title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Complex offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about Complex, please visit www.mtk.edu.az.
To apply for this position please send a comprehensive CV, recent photo and covering email, explaining your suitability for the role, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org